Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainy day nature study

We started watching these live streaming bird things just yesterday. Lia really loves the hummingbird babies. "Look Mom, it stuck out its tongue! Ahhh, there's a bug crawling on its head!" I'm pretty excited to see the bald eagle babies. They are supposed to hatch out around April 1.

I know we are pretty late hopping on this bandwagon, but are there any other good live streaming animal channels you like? I think they'd be good for nature study on rainy days. We've already learned so much about hummingbirds because Lia is truly interested in them now.










Live Video streaming by Ustream









Live Broadcasting by Ustream

3 comments:

Jen Thompson said...

Jill I just had to tell you that we got our list for the Kids ATC swap and Lia's name was on our list! I couldn't believe it, so exciting! My daughter's name is Ashleigh :) We can't wait to get Lia's artwork in the mail :)

jill said...

I saw that! Lia will be thrilled to get something all the way from AUSTRALIA. We need to get started!

sheetal jain said...

Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y